Simplify Batch and File Processes
Flux Managed File Transfer and File Orchestration
Job Scheduling + Workflow
MFT + File Orchestration
Error Handling + Redundancy
Cloud + On-Premise Deployments
Flux excels in satisfying circumstances where files:
- Need to be transferred unattended to reduce processing time and expense, increase reliability, and meet service level agreements.
- Need to be transferred in a secure and reliable manner among different platforms and systems.
- Need to be moved between many different functions running on a variety of platforms and machines.
- Need to flow through processes that are time-driven, process-driven, or manually triggered, and may have many workflow dependencies.
- Need to be processed with the same programs and same (or varying) parameters, ensuring data integrity and consistency of processing.
- Require flexible processing that includes scripting, command lines, REST, and Java.
Need more info? Check out the Flux Documentation
Short on time? Schedule a quick demo!
To get further faster, call us for some guidance and our best practices.
We’ll be happy to work with you on a proof of concept to determine how Flux fits into your environment.
With 15+ years in the industry,
we know a little about workflows.