Flux simplifies batch and file processes through its file orchestration technology.
Flux integrates workflow, managed file transfer, monitoring, job scheduling, redundancy, and error handling.
For cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Create and control file and batch processes through our drag and drop designer, Java and REST API, and web operations console
- Improve customer response times and IT resource utilization with real-time, event-driven automation
- Schedule jobs across multiple operating systems, packaged and in-house applications
- Reduce manual interventions and errors via automated response to exceptional events
- Align views of IT processes with the business by correlating job names and activity to business-relevant names and categories
- Reduce problem resolution times with proactive intervention and remediation of problems
- Reduce and standardize IT staff maintenance tasks allowing staff to work on other more important projects
- Integrated web workflow designer and operation console. Comprehensive Java programming interface, Rest API and command line support
- Managed file transfer supporting FTP, SFTP, FTPS, UNC, and SMB
- Powerful workflow engine supporting conditional branching, dependencies, looping, parallelism, splits, and joins
- Enterprise integration support for databases and web services. Support for calling external processes. Distribute processing with Flux agents or commands over SSH.
- Job scheduling using relative and absolute time, database conditions, web service calls, file existence, and arriving mail
- Can be embedded into OEM applications. Host on-premise or in private clouds
- Licensed perpetually with annual support and maintenance, or annually via subscriptions