It’s the best time of year to evaluate your Flux needs and usage
Here at Flux, we’re excited to finish the year with a !bang and set ourselves up for an excellent 2016, and we’re pretty sure you are too.
If you’re a Flux user, make sure you’re getting the most out of your file orchestration and job scheduling system:
- Have you updated to Flux 8? There are new performance and usability features.
- Are you using namespaces and runtime variables to make workflows reusable?
- Do you use the Flux repository to create/edit/verify/promote your workflows?
- If you haven’t yet, check out the Flux documentation for in-depth feature descriptions, and more!
If you’re not using Flux for your file orchestration needs, this time of year can provide the best opportunity to try a 30 day Flux evaluation to examine if Flux is a good fit for your needs.
Flux excels in several areas, but some of the use-case inquiries we’ve gotten recently involve:
- Orchestrating ETL scripts.
- How Flux can automate hundreds of shell scripts.
- EDI workflow design and orchestration.
- How the Flux job scheduler can use stored procedures or TSQL in its interactions with databases.
- Check out the variety of uses for Flux in the Flux documentation!